Lawrence & Wedlock are continuing to support FSB to discover, develop and support other process activities suitable for automation and explore how the future of work could help shape growth plans, improve business processes and free experienced staff to better service customers.
A new AI driven chatbot was also deployed for employees to submit their process automation ideas, which has proven invaluable in building a pipeline of automations, and allowing people across the business to engage when they want, and it only takes a mintute or two to submit an idea.
Andrew Bowen, CFO at FSB, gave his top tips for embarking on an automation programme: “It’s been a very rewarding and enjoyable experience so far, I knew automation robots would be beneficial for us, it was just a case of finding our groove”.
Andy’s top tips for any CFO’s considering automation are:
- Make sure you find people in your business who are motivated to help & learn
- Sell the idea to your teams as making work better and less boring
- Pick good and knowledgeable consultants
- Don’t be scared – the value is there
- Look to get value from other areas of the business too